Libertarians believe that the Americans must show the world the light of liberty — not the fist of a new world order. We must emphasize to the people of the world that true peace can only come when governments, where they are constituted, use militaries only for self-defense and stop using them to repress internal dissent, squash separatist movements and threaten other nations. We are committed to World Liberty through World Peace. To Peace through Freedom.
* human rights to life, liberty and property;
* political self-determination for individuals and their chosen, voluntary communities;
* military non-intervention to oppose imperialism by our own nations, as well as other nations;
* non-provocative military self-defense and diplomatic negotiations;
* multilateral and unilateral moves towards nuclear and conventional disarmament by all nations.
As libertarians, our strategy will be:
* to use all means of nonviolent persuasion and action
* to work within the Libertarian Party to ensure its platform, publications, candidates and actions advance the cause of non-intervention and peace
* to work with established peace coalitions to promote our non-interventionist principles
* to create local libertarian-oriented groups and coalitions to promote our non-interventionist principles.
Libertarians4Peace.Net created 2002